- Developing and implementing regular management reports, including analytics and disclosures.
- Owning the corporate controlling, forecasting, and budgeting process.
- Partnering with the wider finance team and business on areas of expertise, including potential involvement in strategic initiatives.
- Providing analytical and ad-hoc support to the finance leadership team and supporting the management team by setting up effective steering processes that focus on the performance of the company for all life cycle stages.
- Mentoring and guiding new joiners in the finance department.
- You have a bachelor's degree in finance or a technical discipline, with additional economic education or experience.
- You have worked as a controller, preferably in a corporate role, with experience in controlling an investment business, ideally in renewable energy or conventional electricity generation.
- You are familiar with common accounting systems (e.g., LucaNet, DATEV) and ERP systems (e.g., SAP, Oracle) and have experience dealing with the needs of financial investors.
- You are highly organized, with an independent and process-oriented work style, and strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- You are proficient in MS Excel and fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player with a good sense of humor. You are not afraid to speak up and defend your opinion, even against opposition from higher-ups.
What My Client Offers:
- Work environment:
- Friendly and modern working environment
- Open doors and room for your own ideas
- Permanent employment in a company that is continuously expanding
- Vacation and leave:
- 30 days of vacation, plus possible unpaid vacation days
- Birthday off from 1 p.m. onwards
- Training and development:
- Extensive initial training and introduction
- Further education and training opportunities
- Company bicycle leasing and company fitness
- Tram station in front of the building, rental parking incl. e-charging stations
- Extraordinary company celebrations, team events, sporting events and leisure activities
- Capital-forming benefits, subsidised company pension plan, bonus for employees who recruit employees
If you are interested please apply here or send your CV at email@example.com
Get Job Alerts
Related JobsAll JobsAll Jobs
PPA Origination Specialist
PV Project Developer - Fully Remote
EUROPE, Lower Saxony or North Rhine-Westphalia
Head of Engineering - Onshore Wind
PV Project Developer
EUROPE, Berlin or Hannover
Portfolio/ Asset Manager - Italian Market
The latestAll NewsAll News
Is the North East at the forefront of the UK's Renewable Energy Industry?
Is the North East at the forefront of the U.K's renewable energy industry?
Discover how projects like the Dogger Bank Wind Farm & multiple private investments are rapidly making the North East of England a hotspot for renewable energy investment & projects
In our article we summarise the developments & what the growth of the industry could mean for the UK in the future.
Three60 Energy Strengthens its Portfolio with Pryme Group and Flexlife Acquisition
Empowering the Energy Landscape: Three60 Energy Unites with Pryme Group and Flexlife, a £200 Million Endeavor. 🚀
Read how this strategic acquisition propels innovation and energy solutions forward.
The Impact of Renewable Energy Technologies on Global Energy Efficiency
Discover the impact renewable energy technology has had on global energy efficiency in our article below.
Have you heard about solar paint?
Imagine if the paint on your walls can generate 100% renewable energy foryour home! Though not quite available as a solution in the renewable sector yet, new research & progress is being made each day.
Solar Paint is currently attracting billions in private investments!
Our article below discusses what solar paint is & how it can be used as a source of renewable energy in the future.
Harnessing the Power of Tomorrow: A Dive into Renewable Energy
In such a busy modern world, it can be easy to feel like you are falling behind when it comes to understanding evolving industries.
Renewable Energy is no exception to this as it can be a lot to comprehend! We have broken down all of the key sectors & explained what they are to help you better understand how the world is combatting climate change & heading towards a more sustainable future.
Cultivating Tomorrow: The Intersection of Agriculture and Artificial Intelligence
In the digital era we live in today, technology is influencing every industry around the world. Arguably one of the largest being the agriculture industry.
Many modern issues have begun to arise which have severely effected our ability to maintain supply alongside demand. Technology is providing huge breakthroughs for a more efficient & sustainable way of farming.
Find out how tech is sowing the seeds to a more sustainable future in the agriculture industry in our article below.