A client in Belgium is currently looking for a D365 CRM Consultants. They are a consultancy company that specialises in CRM with around 80 employees. The client is involved in international & local projects where consultants have the ability to switch projects every year.
- Proven experience in implementing, configuring, and running Dynamics CRM platform
- Analytical and creative thinker, with the ability to think outside the box
- Ability to quickly identify business challenges and opportunities, and develop actionable plans to address them
- Ability to clearly communicate complex issues to both C-suite executives and technical teams
- Strong understanding of data models and integrations
- Interest in digital sales technologies and the ability to understand the technical aspects of tools
- 2+ years of experience with C# and .NET Framework
- Eager to learn and use the latest software technologies in real-world scenarios
- Ability to understand and connect the different aspects of ODATA, REST, and Web API
- Experience with Microsoft business applications, including Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and SharePoint (a plus)
- Knowledge of Logic Apps, plug-in development, security models, business rules, Web API, SDK libraries/tools, and integrations via service endpoints
- Experience with front-end development and troubleshooting software
- Experience with setting up and using Azure
- Understanding of how low-code can simplify development and when to avoid it
- Ability to work on large projects and write robust and scalable code
The client highly values the wellbeing of their employees and strive to ensure a healthy work-life balance. They offer a personalised career path in an inspiring and enjoyable environment. The compensation package aligns with their culture, where reward and recognition are based on both the company's success and individual growth.
The package includes the following:
• Gross salary
• Variable salary (tied to individual and company performance criteria)
• Holiday pay and a 13th-month salary
• Net allowance and meal vouchers
• Company car, laptop, and mobile subscription
• Hospitalisation insurance and Group insurance
• 32 holidays, comprising 20 regular holidays and a 40-hour work week with 12 compensation holidays
• An inspiring work environment alongside professional and dedicated colleagues
• Ample opportunities for continuous learning, career growth, and development
In addition to these direct benefits, the client offers numerous indirect benefits such as year-end gifts, team-building activities, an annual ski trip, and more. The variable salary can be utilised for bike leasing, additional insurance coverage, discount cards, and other personal preferences. They are open to flexible working locations based on customer, company, and individual needs.
If you are interested please apply here or send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Job Alerts
Related JobsAll JobsAll Jobs
PPA Origination Specialist
PV Project Developer - Fully Remote
EUROPE, Lower Saxony or North Rhine-Westphalia
Head of Engineering - Onshore Wind
PV Project Developer
EUROPE, Berlin or Hannover
Portfolio/ Asset Manager - Italian Market
The latestAll NewsAll News
Is the North East at the forefront of the UK's Renewable Energy Industry?
Is the North East at the forefront of the U.K's renewable energy industry?
Discover how projects like the Dogger Bank Wind Farm & multiple private investments are rapidly making the North East of England a hotspot for renewable energy investment & projects
In our article we summarise the developments & what the growth of the industry could mean for the UK in the future.
Three60 Energy Strengthens its Portfolio with Pryme Group and Flexlife Acquisition
Empowering the Energy Landscape: Three60 Energy Unites with Pryme Group and Flexlife, a £200 Million Endeavor. 🚀
Read how this strategic acquisition propels innovation and energy solutions forward.
The Impact of Renewable Energy Technologies on Global Energy Efficiency
Discover the impact renewable energy technology has had on global energy efficiency in our article below.
Have you heard about solar paint?
Imagine if the paint on your walls can generate 100% renewable energy foryour home! Though not quite available as a solution in the renewable sector yet, new research & progress is being made each day.
Solar Paint is currently attracting billions in private investments!
Our article below discusses what solar paint is & how it can be used as a source of renewable energy in the future.
Harnessing the Power of Tomorrow: A Dive into Renewable Energy
In such a busy modern world, it can be easy to feel like you are falling behind when it comes to understanding evolving industries.
Renewable Energy is no exception to this as it can be a lot to comprehend! We have broken down all of the key sectors & explained what they are to help you better understand how the world is combatting climate change & heading towards a more sustainable future.
Cultivating Tomorrow: The Intersection of Agriculture and Artificial Intelligence
In the digital era we live in today, technology is influencing every industry around the world. Arguably one of the largest being the agriculture industry.
Many modern issues have begun to arise which have severely effected our ability to maintain supply alongside demand. Technology is providing huge breakthroughs for a more efficient & sustainable way of farming.
Find out how tech is sowing the seeds to a more sustainable future in the agriculture industry in our article below.