GE Installation Technician (Mechanical Finishing)
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled GE Installation Technician specializing in mechanical finishing to join our team. As a GE Installation Technician, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful installation and maintenance of GE equipment, specifically focusing on mechanical finishing processes. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge projects in a dynamic environment.
- Perform installation, commissioning, and testing of GE equipment related to mechanical finishing processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of GE systems into existing workflows.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues during installation and operation, implementing efficient solutions to minimize downtime.
- Conduct regular inspections and preventive maintenance to ensure optimal equipment performance and longevity.
- Train end-users and client personnel on proper operation and maintenance procedures for GE equipment.
- Maintain accurate documentation of installation procedures, equipment specifications, and maintenance records.
- Adhere to safety protocols and guidelines to ensure a secure working environment for all team members.
- Associate's degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or related field.
- Proven experience as a GE Installation Technician or similar role, with a focus on mechanical finishing processes.
- Strong understanding of mechanical systems, automation, and industrial equipment.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical drawings, schematics, and manuals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a hands-on approach to troubleshooting.
- Effective communication skills and ability to collaborate within a diverse team.
- Prior experience with GE equipment and systems is a plus.
- Start Date: Mid-September
- End Date: End of the year (Possible extension based on project requirements)
- Location: Sweden
- Rotations: Flexible, but ideally 3 weeks on-site followed by 1 week off-site (3/1) or 4 weeks on-site followed by 1 week off-site (4/1).
If you are a dedicated and skilled technician with a passion for mechanical finishing and a desire to work on cutting-edge GE projects, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and contribute to the successful installation, maintenance, and advancement of GE equipment in Sweden.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Get Job Alerts
Related JobsAll JobsAll Jobs
E&I TFA - Malaysia
USA, Northern California
IT Support / Specialist
EUROPE, Hamburg or Bremen
The latestAll NewsAll News
Vesper Energy attracts USD-100m investment to grow portfolio
Vesper Energy, has secured a substantial equity investment of $100 million. This is aimed at bolstering the expansion of Vesper Energy's impressive portfolio, which encompasses both solar and energy storage projects.
$2.7 Trillion Annual Investment Required for 1.5°C Climate Goal
A recent report from the consultancy firm Wood Mackenzie emphasises the necessity of a substantial global investment amounting to $2.7 trillion annually to achieve the critical goal of net zero emissions by 2050.
Zero-waste metrics unveiled for the rail industry
When we think about waste, our thoughts often gravitate towards post-consumer origins such as plastic packaging. However, 40% of the world's solid waste by weight is generated through construction and demolition activities annually.
Turning the Tide: Vineyard Wind 1 Set to Transform US Offshore Wind Landscape with Turbine Installations
In a major milestone for the US offshore wind industry, wind turbine installation at Vineyard Wind 1, the US’s first commercial-scale offshore wind farm, is expected to start next week.
The UK leads Europe in housing the highest number of future unicorns
Report by Swedish venture capital firm Creandum highlights Europe's growth as a global tech contender, with its share of global VC funding increasing from 5% in 2003 to 16% in 2023.