An IPP client in Hamburg/ Bremen is now looking for a Project Controller. They are well known in the industry and is one of the leading offshore wind company.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining cost forecasts, project budgets, and liquidity plans for offshore wind projects. This will involve working closely with the project team and project management to gather data and ensure that the plans are accurate and up-to-date.
- You will be the go-to person for all things related to offshore wind projects, both internally and externally. This will involve providing information and support to project team members, as well as interacting with clients, partners, and other stakeholders.
- You will use your commercial expertise to develop and implement models that optimize the financial performance of offshore wind projects. This will involve working across all project phases, from development to construction to operation.
- You will be responsible for preparing regular reports on the status of offshore wind projects. These reports will be used to track progress, identify risks, and make recommendations for improvement.
- You will work with the legal team to ensure that all contracts for offshore wind projects are commercially sound. This will involve identifying and mitigating risks, as well as maximizing the potential benefits for the company.
- You can use your analytical skills to identify and assess risks and opportunities for offshore wind projects.
- You can use your economic skills to develop and manage project budgets and financial plans.
- You can use your technical skills to understand the technical aspects of offshore wind projects.
- You can use your communication skills to communicate effectively with project stakeholders.
- You can use your negotiation skills to negotiate contracts and resolve disputes.
- You can use your initiative and assertiveness to take ownership of projects and drive them forward.
What My Client Offers:
- Work environment:
- Friendly and modern working environment
- Open doors and room for your own ideas
- Permanent employment in a company that is continuously expanding
- Vacation and leave:
- 30 days of vacation, plus possible unpaid vacation days
- Birthday off from 1 p.m. onwards
- Training and development:
- Extensive initial training and introduction
- Further education and training opportunities
- Company bicycle leasing and company fitness
- Tram station in front of the building, rental parking incl. e-charging stations
- Extraordinary company celebrations, team events, sporting events and leisure activities
- Capital-forming benefits, subsidised company pension plan, bonus for employees who recruit employees
If you are interested please get in touch!
Get Job Alerts
Related JobsAll JobsAll Jobs
PPA Origination Specialist
PV Project Developer - Fully Remote
EUROPE, Lower Saxony or North Rhine-Westphalia
Head of Engineering - Onshore Wind
PV Project Developer
EUROPE, Berlin or Hannover
Portfolio/ Asset Manager - Italian Market
The latestAll NewsAll News
Is the North East at the forefront of the UK's Renewable Energy Industry?
Is the North East at the forefront of the U.K's renewable energy industry?
Discover how projects like the Dogger Bank Wind Farm & multiple private investments are rapidly making the North East of England a hotspot for renewable energy investment & projects
In our article we summarise the developments & what the growth of the industry could mean for the UK in the future.
Three60 Energy Strengthens its Portfolio with Pryme Group and Flexlife Acquisition
Empowering the Energy Landscape: Three60 Energy Unites with Pryme Group and Flexlife, a £200 Million Endeavor. 🚀
Read how this strategic acquisition propels innovation and energy solutions forward.
The Impact of Renewable Energy Technologies on Global Energy Efficiency
Discover the impact renewable energy technology has had on global energy efficiency in our article below.
Have you heard about solar paint?
Imagine if the paint on your walls can generate 100% renewable energy foryour home! Though not quite available as a solution in the renewable sector yet, new research & progress is being made each day.
Solar Paint is currently attracting billions in private investments!
Our article below discusses what solar paint is & how it can be used as a source of renewable energy in the future.
Harnessing the Power of Tomorrow: A Dive into Renewable Energy
In such a busy modern world, it can be easy to feel like you are falling behind when it comes to understanding evolving industries.
Renewable Energy is no exception to this as it can be a lot to comprehend! We have broken down all of the key sectors & explained what they are to help you better understand how the world is combatting climate change & heading towards a more sustainable future.
Cultivating Tomorrow: The Intersection of Agriculture and Artificial Intelligence
In the digital era we live in today, technology is influencing every industry around the world. Arguably one of the largest being the agriculture industry.
Many modern issues have begun to arise which have severely effected our ability to maintain supply alongside demand. Technology is providing huge breakthroughs for a more efficient & sustainable way of farming.
Find out how tech is sowing the seeds to a more sustainable future in the agriculture industry in our article below.