The client is an IPP company that is fully devoted to spearheading the worldwide shift towards renewable energy while upholding principles of sustainability and social responsibility.
The company's core strategy centres around securing steady, enduring cash flows through power purchase agreements (PPAs) with utilities, governments, and corporations. The client actively engages in the creation and procurement of fresh renewable energy initiatives, boasting an impressive pipeline of projects currently in development.
Its primary operations involve the ownership and administration of an extensive collection of solar and wind power facilities across several European countries including Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain and Finland. Collectively they have over 200 employees who are actively shaping the future of the energy system.
- Collaborate with our project development partners to manage timelines, milestones, and budgets, drawing on your deep understanding of the project development cycle.
- Oversee all aspects of large-scale project development in Italy, from early stage to ready-to-build.
- Identify new development opportunities and support commercial negotiations for development services with prospective partners.
- Coordinate development progress across departments internally.
- Engineering degree with a strong technical background
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the Italian renewables sector, with a focus on project development
- Deep understanding of the project development process in Italy, with a proven track record of success
- Strong intercultural and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Italian, with German a plus
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a positive attitude and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to travel
- Individualised guidance and coaching
- Comprehensive onboarding, tailored training opportunities, language courses, and development programs
- Engaging health platform "Get Fit!" with health budget, health weeks, free drinks, fruit, and lunch offerings
- A mix of small and large company and team events, "Giving Back Week," and an active sustainability working group
- Finder's fee for referring new colleagues
- Benefit from the Deutschlandticket and sponsored JobRad (bicycle leasing program)
- Access to corporate benefits and exclusive discounts
- Conveniently located office accessible by bus and train
- Employer subsidy for the company pension scheme and occupational disability insurance, along with free group accident insurance
- Flexible working arrangements and the option for a mobile office (up to 50% remote work), along with generous vacation days (30 days plus 2 additional days for Christmas and New Year's Eve)
- Relocation package for relocating to Hamburg
If you are interested please apply here or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Job Alerts
Related JobsAll JobsAll Jobs
PPA Origination Specialist
PV Project Developer - Fully Remote
EUROPE, Lower Saxony or North Rhine-Westphalia
Head of Engineering - Onshore Wind
PV Project Developer
EUROPE, Berlin or Hannover
Portfolio/ Asset Manager - Italian Market
The latestAll NewsAll News
Is the North East at the forefront of the UK's Renewable Energy Industry?
Is the North East at the forefront of the U.K's renewable energy industry?
Discover how projects like the Dogger Bank Wind Farm & multiple private investments are rapidly making the North East of England a hotspot for renewable energy investment & projects
In our article we summarise the developments & what the growth of the industry could mean for the UK in the future.
Three60 Energy Strengthens its Portfolio with Pryme Group and Flexlife Acquisition
Empowering the Energy Landscape: Three60 Energy Unites with Pryme Group and Flexlife, a £200 Million Endeavor. 🚀
Read how this strategic acquisition propels innovation and energy solutions forward.
The Impact of Renewable Energy Technologies on Global Energy Efficiency
Discover the impact renewable energy technology has had on global energy efficiency in our article below.
Have you heard about solar paint?
Imagine if the paint on your walls can generate 100% renewable energy foryour home! Though not quite available as a solution in the renewable sector yet, new research & progress is being made each day.
Solar Paint is currently attracting billions in private investments!
Our article below discusses what solar paint is & how it can be used as a source of renewable energy in the future.
Harnessing the Power of Tomorrow: A Dive into Renewable Energy
In such a busy modern world, it can be easy to feel like you are falling behind when it comes to understanding evolving industries.
Renewable Energy is no exception to this as it can be a lot to comprehend! We have broken down all of the key sectors & explained what they are to help you better understand how the world is combatting climate change & heading towards a more sustainable future.
Cultivating Tomorrow: The Intersection of Agriculture and Artificial Intelligence
In the digital era we live in today, technology is influencing every industry around the world. Arguably one of the largest being the agriculture industry.
Many modern issues have begun to arise which have severely effected our ability to maintain supply alongside demand. Technology is providing huge breakthroughs for a more efficient & sustainable way of farming.
Find out how tech is sowing the seeds to a more sustainable future in the agriculture industry in our article below.