Our client stands as a prominent authority in Europe in the field of photovoltaic system development, construction, and operation. Its dedicated team of approximately 190 professionals operates across 10 countries, overseeing a robust portfolio comprising over 400 systems with an impressive output of 1 GWp. The client recently expanded its expertise to include the development of large ground-mounted PV projects, encompassing the entire spectrum of knowledge from space acquisition and approval planning to technical preliminary planning, grid connection, financing, and offtake structuring.
- Identifying and securing suitable open-space locations for photovoltaic systems in northwest Germany, specifically in North Rhine-Westphalia and Lower Saxony.
- Engaging in negotiations for the acquisition and lease of properties, collaborating with property owners and municipalities. This involves presenting projects at municipal council meetings and other relevant committees.
- Facilitating the approval process and providing ongoing support until projects reach the construction-ready stage.
- Initiating and overseeing building planning procedures, including activities such as land use plan changes and the preparation of B-plans.
- Managing the processing and creation of all necessary approval documents and other project-related documentation.
- Selecting, commissioning, and coordinating various service providers essential to project execution.
- Handling communication with municipalities, authorities, and other stakeholders involved in the projects.
- Enjoying the flexibility to choose office locations within northwest Germany.
- Completed studies successfully in engineering, renewable energies, geography, law, spatial planning, or a comparable field.
- Possess several years of professional experience in project development within the renewable energies sector.
- Proficient in the confident use of common Office programs, and experienced in remote collaboration tools like MS Teams, SharePoint, etc.
- Willingness to travel, accompanied by a valid class B driving license.
- Fluent in German.
- Resides in the target area of North Rhine-Westphalia or Lower Saxony.
- Demonstrates strong communication and negotiation skills, coupled with the ability to work independently.
- Exhibits interest in contributing to a young, dynamic team operating in the renewable energies field.
- Your future workplace: Actively contribute to the development and expansion of a burgeoning business sector within a forward-thinking, sustainable growth industry.
- Your new team: Enjoy the camaraderie of friendly colleagues, regular team events, and collaborative cooperation on equal footing.
- Your work-life balance: Experience a family and leisure-friendly environment featuring 30 days of vacation, flexible working hours, and electronic time recording.
- Your daily routine: Engage in close digital collaboration, self-directed tasks, and regular visits to the Hamburg office.
- Your professional growth: Access extensive training, along with tailored further development opportunities aligned with your career stage and personal preferences.
- Your recognition: Receive competitive remuneration and compelling benefits, such as subsidies for sustainable mobility and fitness, as well as participation in company pension schemes.
- Your contribution to our mission: Be a part of shaping the future of energy – for everyone, anytime, anywhere.
Get Job Alerts
Related JobsAll JobsAll Jobs
UK, united kingdom
Senior Project Manager
The latestAll NewsAll News
US to create offshore wind ‘centre of excellence’
Labelled the 'Centre of Excellence' for offshore wind - the facility will speed up reliable and fair offshore wind energy deployment and produce a well-educated domestic workforce.
US could award 15.5GW of offshore offtake in 2024
Despite challenges, such as contract terminations and economic uncertainty in 2023, there was significant growth in offshore wind capacity and infrastructure development.
SAMUEL KNIGHT INTERNATIONAL: An International solutions-focused approach
At Samuel Knight Energy they understand the importance of having the right talent in place to support their client's Renewable Energy projects that align perfectly with their objectives. Samuel Knight's strategic global office locations now include Newcastle HQ, London, Bristol, Spain, and USA sites with Dallas HQ, Chicago & Boston.
Could there already be an alternative to the Lithium-Ion battery?
Could there already be an alternative to the Lithium-Ion battery? The Lithium-Ion battery was a revolutionising innovation, however it is not without its downfalls...
International Day of Clean Energy
Today is the first ever officially recognised International Day of Clean Energy. Discover how the pledges made by world governments are going to help the world transition into a sustainable future & combat the effects of climate change.
Michigan Enacts 100% Clean Energy Mandate Through the Clean Energy and Jobs Act
The Clean Energy and Jobs Act includes several bills that include a mandate that utilities sell 100% of electricity generation from emissions-free sources, though environmentalists argue it has opened the door for non-clean sources to participate.