The client with around 300 employees in Europe is now looking for Asset Managers. They are focusing mainly in the development, financing and management of solar power projects. In Italy, they have more than 30 employees with ambitious growth plans of 2024 where they want to hire around 20 people.
- Technical documentation related to project financing
- Oversight of technical operation and maintenance activities
- Taking the lead in analysing plant performance from a technical perspective
- Ensuring site security, which may involve video surveillance and local security personnel
- Organisation of data rooms
- Providing technical assistance to internal staff and external consultants
- Conducting regular and special site inspections, including health and safety assessments
- Leading technical efforts for retrofit, repowering, and other capital expenditure initiatives (e.g., inverter and module upgrades, monitoring system improvements)
- Assisting with technical aspects in claim management (insurance, manufacturer warranty, and O&M contract)
- Monitoring and validating technical solutions
- Contributing to contract drafting, including EPC and O&M agreements
- Periodically verifying revenue data
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all documents
- Supporting technical due diligence for new plants, including construction oversight where applicable
- Holds a degree in energy, electrical, or mechanical engineering
- Possesses 2-3 years of experience in the renewable energy sector (experience in photovoltaics is advantageous)
- Demonstrates familiarity with key grid requirements and data networks
- Exhibits self-motivation, a can-do attitude, and excels in remote management situations
- Has a proficient command of both Italian and English, both in written and spoken communication at a professional level
If you are interested please apply here or send your CV to email@example.com
Get Job Alerts
Related JobsAll JobsAll Jobs
PPA Origination Specialist
PV Project Developer - Fully Remote
EUROPE, Lower Saxony or North Rhine-Westphalia
Head of Engineering - Onshore Wind
PV Project Developer
EUROPE, Berlin or Hannover
Portfolio/ Asset Manager - Italian Market
The latestAll NewsAll News
Is the North East at the forefront of the UK's Renewable Energy Industry?
Is the North East at the forefront of the U.K's renewable energy industry?
Discover how projects like the Dogger Bank Wind Farm & multiple private investments are rapidly making the North East of England a hotspot for renewable energy investment & projects
In our article we summarise the developments & what the growth of the industry could mean for the UK in the future.
Three60 Energy Strengthens its Portfolio with Pryme Group and Flexlife Acquisition
Empowering the Energy Landscape: Three60 Energy Unites with Pryme Group and Flexlife, a £200 Million Endeavor. 🚀
Read how this strategic acquisition propels innovation and energy solutions forward.
The Impact of Renewable Energy Technologies on Global Energy Efficiency
Discover the impact renewable energy technology has had on global energy efficiency in our article below.
Have you heard about solar paint?
Imagine if the paint on your walls can generate 100% renewable energy foryour home! Though not quite available as a solution in the renewable sector yet, new research & progress is being made each day.
Solar Paint is currently attracting billions in private investments!
Our article below discusses what solar paint is & how it can be used as a source of renewable energy in the future.
Harnessing the Power of Tomorrow: A Dive into Renewable Energy
In such a busy modern world, it can be easy to feel like you are falling behind when it comes to understanding evolving industries.
Renewable Energy is no exception to this as it can be a lot to comprehend! We have broken down all of the key sectors & explained what they are to help you better understand how the world is combatting climate change & heading towards a more sustainable future.
Cultivating Tomorrow: The Intersection of Agriculture and Artificial Intelligence
In the digital era we live in today, technology is influencing every industry around the world. Arguably one of the largest being the agriculture industry.
Many modern issues have begun to arise which have severely effected our ability to maintain supply alongside demand. Technology is providing huge breakthroughs for a more efficient & sustainable way of farming.
Find out how tech is sowing the seeds to a more sustainable future in the agriculture industry in our article below.