The Senior Development Manager/Country Manager will be in charge of managing, coordinating, and leading the activities in the development and implementation of projects in Germany:
- Leading the german office, according to demand and progress in the activities.
- Coordinate and supervise the selected development partner in Germany. Monitor their performance and suggest corrective measures, if needed
- Build up the local team.
- Greenfield and Brownfield Development in Germany:
- Identify project opportunities;
- Evaluate the projects;
- Lead M&A process in close cooperation with the holding departments;
- Develop the projects
- Visits to the project sites;
- Meetings with the consulters, utilities, authorities, municipalities, and landowners.
- To communicate with other areas in the company acc. to the company structure, especially with the PV Department, Financing/Bookkeeping, and Legal.
- To report periodically to the persons nominated by Holding in accordance with the Company Policy.
- Application of the quality control procedures.
- To follow the development and trends in the Renewable Energy Sector in general, and in particular in Germany.
- To follow the changes in German Laws and Regulations, particularly regarding energy, building, procurement, and environment.
- Participation in the internal and external training, seminars, fairs, and conferences in coordination with the person in charge.
- 5+ years in senior management, with the proven ability to lead, influence and motivate others
- Cross-functional business team environment experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the energy business;
- Profound knowledge and experience in M&A deals;
- Good technical understanding;
- Good understanding of the German administrative regulation and processes; Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English language;
- Willingness for frequent travels in Germany and to general headquarters.
Get Job Alerts
Related JobsAll JobsAll Jobs
PPA Origination Specialist
PV Project Developer - Fully Remote
EUROPE, Lower Saxony or North Rhine-Westphalia
Head of Engineering - Onshore Wind
PV Project Developer
EUROPE, Berlin or Hannover
Portfolio/ Asset Manager - Italian Market
The latestAll NewsAll News
Is the North East at the forefront of the UK's Renewable Energy Industry?
Is the North East at the forefront of the U.K's renewable energy industry?
Discover how projects like the Dogger Bank Wind Farm & multiple private investments are rapidly making the North East of England a hotspot for renewable energy investment & projects
In our article we summarise the developments & what the growth of the industry could mean for the UK in the future.
Three60 Energy Strengthens its Portfolio with Pryme Group and Flexlife Acquisition
Empowering the Energy Landscape: Three60 Energy Unites with Pryme Group and Flexlife, a £200 Million Endeavor. 🚀
Read how this strategic acquisition propels innovation and energy solutions forward.
The Impact of Renewable Energy Technologies on Global Energy Efficiency
Discover the impact renewable energy technology has had on global energy efficiency in our article below.
Have you heard about solar paint?
Imagine if the paint on your walls can generate 100% renewable energy foryour home! Though not quite available as a solution in the renewable sector yet, new research & progress is being made each day.
Solar Paint is currently attracting billions in private investments!
Our article below discusses what solar paint is & how it can be used as a source of renewable energy in the future.
Harnessing the Power of Tomorrow: A Dive into Renewable Energy
In such a busy modern world, it can be easy to feel like you are falling behind when it comes to understanding evolving industries.
Renewable Energy is no exception to this as it can be a lot to comprehend! We have broken down all of the key sectors & explained what they are to help you better understand how the world is combatting climate change & heading towards a more sustainable future.
Cultivating Tomorrow: The Intersection of Agriculture and Artificial Intelligence
In the digital era we live in today, technology is influencing every industry around the world. Arguably one of the largest being the agriculture industry.
Many modern issues have begun to arise which have severely effected our ability to maintain supply alongside demand. Technology is providing huge breakthroughs for a more efficient & sustainable way of farming.
Find out how tech is sowing the seeds to a more sustainable future in the agriculture industry in our article below.